Word on the street is that somebody in Ireland won 93 Million Euro yesterday?? As in 93,000,000… THAT’S SIX ZEROS PEOPLE!!
Lets all just take a minute to imagine ourselves winning 93 Million Euro shall we? All the things we could buy, the things we could do… the possibilities are endless! *Sighhhh*
When you think about it, if the winner was a lovely person they would split the cash between the 4 Million people in Ireland and we could all have 23.25 Euro to spend on the next Euro Millions Lottery! Nahhh, I don’t see that happening either, so for now I will just keep day dreaming about the wild and wonderful things I would do if I had 93 Million Euro…
- Have my own theme song that played every time I entered a room.
- Buy a pet sloth.
- For fill my life dream of having a Candy Bath!
- Buy a Horse. Just to say I have a Horse.
- Then I would make friends with other people who are rich and have horses.
- Ride a segway around town like a boss . In fact I will buy my entire possy a segway, so that I can ride around town with an entourage of segway-riders! You know how I do.
- Buy myself a college degree. Who wants to spend 4 years in college when you can just throw them a Million and skip straight to graduation!
- Hire someone to drive an ice-cream van that actually sells 99’s for 99c just to take me back to my childhood years. Actually, screw it! FREE 99’S FOR EVERYONE
- Wear freakishly enormous fancy hats. Thats what your supposed to do when your rich right?
- I would want my 93 Million Euro in 100 Euro notes just so that I can do THIS!
- With thanks to some inspiration from Tumblr, this last one got me very excited to be rich, Rich, RICH! I would pay Morgan Freeman to narrate my life!
So your challenge for today… Complete the sentence:
If I had 93 Million Euro I would.. (Be as creative as you like!)
- Ice Cream Van – Seriousplaces.com
- Candy Bath Tub – scenebylaurie.com (Great travel blog for all things New York!)
- Old Spice Guy – latimes.com
- Morgan Freeman – theurbandaily.com
- Credit to the Photogarphers